Consultation Impact Assessment
RIA documents to be add
- Improved Services For Customers And General Fee Increases For 2008
Impact assessment Documents
- Driving Standards Agency Fees 2009
Impact Assessments for DSA’s proposed fee structure for 2009.
- Explanatory Memorandum & Regulatory Impact Assessments
Service Improvements, Safety Related Measures and General Fee Increases.
- Explanatory Memorandum to the Vehicle Drivers (CPC) Regulations
- Impact Assessment for "Learning to Drive" Consultation
Impact Assessment for "Learning to Drive" Consultation
- Regulatory Impact Assessment
Better Quality Service Review - Modernising The Arrangements For Taking Driving Tests
- Regulatory Impact Assessments - Non Statutory
- RIA - Delivering the new practical motorcycling test
This Regulatory Impact Assessment (RIA) contains an assessment of the costs of introducing the new standards developed in the light of comments received in response to the Consultation Paper.
- RIA - Driving test fees 2005-06 and 2006-07 and approved driving instructor qualifying tests
This Regulatory Impact Assessment (RIA) considers the implications of setting fees for driving tests on a two-yearly cycle, increasing fees and making various changes to driving instructor tests
- RIA - Raising Driving Instructor Standards (Amended in the light of consultation)
The aim of this consultation is to bring the ADI qualification and supervision process up-to-date with current practices in driver testing. It is expected that the standards of instruction will rise as a result, which will in turn enhance the quality of tuition offered to the general public.
- RIA Better quality service review - modernising the arrangements for taking driving tests
Earlier this year the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) issued a Consultation Paper seeking views on a number of proposed changes to modernise the arrangements for theory and practical tests taken by drivers and instructors.
- RIA -Driving Standards Agency Fees and Charges 2004-05
This Regulatory Impact Assessment (RIA) considers the implications of increasing fees for practical driving tests for learner car, lorry and bus drivers and motorcyclists.
- Real weight requirements for driving test vehicles
This report explains the decisions made in response to the Consultation: real weight requirements for driving test vehicles. [published January 2010]