Public attitudes towards climate change and the impact on transport (January 2010 report)
This report provides the latest information on people’s attitudes towards climate change in relation to transport, and to what extent attitudes have changed over time.
The report covers:
- General concerns about the environment and climate change
- Perceived levels of knowledge
- Perceived causes of climate change
- Perceived consequences of climate change
- Potential to limit climate change
- Potential for individual behavioural change
- Support for policies to reduce transport emissions
- Potential for influencing behaviour
Published on 28 January 2010 by Transport Statistics as official statistics.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for queries concerning this report.
For related documents, pages and internet links, see the column on the right.