Jump to content


This page contains information on copyright and what you should do if you want to link to our website or use our news feeds.

Crown copyright 2010

You may use and re-use the information featured on this website (not including logos) free of charge in any format or medium, under the terms of the Open Government Licence.

We encourage users to establish hypertext links to this website.

Any enquiries regarding the use and re-use of this information resource should be sent by email to psi@nationalarchives.gsi.gov.uk

The permission to reproduce Crown protected material does not extend to any material on this website which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.

News feeds

If you wish to use our news feeds on your website, you must make it clear that they come from the UK Border Agency or www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk. Please let us know if you set up a feed by contacting us.