Book annual tests or make slot bookings for multiple vehicles
Before you start
This page links you to the online test booking service for multiple vehicles from the Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA).
You can use this service to book, reschedule or cancel the following types of test for your vehicles:
- annual tests
- paid retests
- prohibition clearances
- Reduced Pollution Certificate (RPC) and Low Emissions Certificate (LEC) tests
- voluntary tests
You can use it to book tests for:
- heavy goods vehicles, eg a lorry or horsebox
- trailers, eg a semi-trailer
- vehicle and trailer combinations, eg an articulated lorry and trailer
- public service vehicles, eg a bus or coach used for hire or reward
You can also use this service to manage your VOSA pre-funded account, and update your contact details.
If you need to book a test for single vehicle and have not registered for this service, then you can book an annual test for a single vehicle without needing to register.
What do I need?
The multiple test booking service is available to registered users only.
Before you can register, you will need to have received two letters of invitation from VOSA. These letters contain your membership number and a confirmation number. If you have not received these, please contact the VOSA Helpline on Tel 0300 123 9000.
You can pay for your tests with your VOSA pre-funded account, or with a debit or credit card.
To cancel, reschedule or view a booking, you will need the order reference number you were given when the original booking was made, eg 1-212101212.
- In partnership with:
- Vehicle and Operator Services Agency - Opens in a new window