Information. Support. Compliance.

Your account




Your business sector

Transport and logistics


Vehicle tax, SORN and registration


Company vehicle tax and expenses


Operating lorries, buses or coaches


Environmental matters


Buying, leasing and owning vehicles


Employing and training drivers


Business travel and journey planning


Freight Best Practice and Van Best Practice

Current section

Goods vehicle testing


Operator licensing for goods vehicles


International freight


Freight forwarding


Dangerous goods


Intermodal freight grants


Abnormal loads


Taxis and private hire


Bus and coach services


Operator licensing for public service vehicles


Bus and coach testing


International coach services


Protecting staff and passengers


Driver licensing for lorries, buses and minibuses


Driving and motorcycle instructors


Drivers' hours and tachographs


Owning and driving a van


Owning and driving a car


Driver CPC


Safe and fuel-efficient driving techniques for lorries and vans


Lorry driving and load security


Taking lorries or buses abroad


Penalties and prohibitions for vehicle drivers


MOT testers


Approved Tachograph Centres


Authorised Testing Facilities


Motor traders and manufacturers


Transport security


Highways construction and maintenance


Civil aviation


Rail transport


More business categories


Your type of business