1. Which public sector datasets do you currently make use of?
2. How easy is it to find out what datasets are held by public sector organisations?
3. How do you, or would you, decide whether a dataset has value for you or for your organisation? What affects how valuable they are, for example timeliness, granularity, format?
4. Which datasets are of most value to you or your organisation? Why?
5. What methods of access to datasets would most benefit you or your organisation?
6. What gets in the way of you or your organisation accessing datasets or data products?
7. What are the most exciting applications of datasets or data products you are aware of – here or internationally? We are, again, particularly interested in the following areas: registration activities, environmental science, critical infrastructure and the built environment.
8. Are there any datasets or products you’d like to see generated? How would you or your organisation use them, and what social or economic benefits do you think they would deliver?
9. From your perspective, what would success look like for the Public Data Corporation?
10. Have we got the name for this organisation right? Do you have any suggestions on naming that might better convey our aims?