What others are sayingThese are links to other websites. Views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Health.
- West Midlands appoints bosses for five PCT clusters | Healthcare Network | Guardian Professional
- FT.com / choice, competition and diversity
- NHS trusts fight health secretary over 'value-added' drug pricing | Society | The Guardian
- Consortia to 'police' primary care quality
- NHS must care in the community
If the NHS isn’t modernised, it will become unaffordable, Prime Minister David Cameron says today. Outlining the rising number of people with long-term health conditions and the increasing cost of drugs and treatment, Mr Cameron said: ‘Fail to modernise, and … Continue reading
Published: January 31, 2011