What others are sayingThese are links to other websites. Views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Health.
- West Midlands appoints bosses for five PCT clusters | Healthcare Network | Guardian Professional
- FT.com / choice, competition and diversity
- NHS trusts fight health secretary over 'value-added' drug pricing | Society | The Guardian
- Consortia to 'police' primary care quality
- NHS must care in the community
Health Secretary Andrew Lansley answered questions from the public – including health care professionals – as part of a series of interviews with him on BBC Radio 4’s PM programme. The topics included patient choice, rare diseases, competition, GP commissioning … Continue reading →
Published: January 24, 2011 |