What others are sayingThese are links to other websites. Views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Health.
- West Midlands appoints bosses for five PCT clusters | Healthcare Network | Guardian Professional
- FT.com / choice, competition and diversity
- NHS trusts fight health secretary over 'value-added' drug pricing | Society | The Guardian
- Consortia to 'police' primary care quality
- NHS must care in the community
Clare Chapman, Director General of Workforce at the Department of Health, has written an article for The Guardian on the opportunity to reshape the whole system for educating and training the healthcare workforce. Over 1.4 million people work for the … Continue reading
Published: February 23, 2011