What others are sayingThese are links to other websites. Views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Health.
- West Midlands appoints bosses for five PCT clusters | Healthcare Network | Guardian Professional
- FT.com / choice, competition and diversity
- NHS trusts fight health secretary over 'value-added' drug pricing | Society | The Guardian
- Consortia to 'police' primary care quality
- NHS must care in the community
Jim Easton, NHS National Director for Improvement and Efficiency, has asked how the NHS can use innovation to deliver quality and value, at a large scale and quickly. Speaking on the second day of the Innovation Expo, he gave a … Continue reading
Published: March 10, 2011