What others are sayingThese are links to other websites. Views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Health.
- West Midlands appoints bosses for five PCT clusters | Healthcare Network | Guardian Professional
- FT.com / choice, competition and diversity
- NHS trusts fight health secretary over 'value-added' drug pricing | Society | The Guardian
- Consortia to 'police' primary care quality
- NHS must care in the community
Andrew Lansley took part in a web chat on the Information and Choice consultations >> Read the transcript of the conversation
Published: November 9, 2010