Your privacy matters
- The level of personal data entered on this site is completely optional.
- We won't pass your email address or compromise any private information not in the public domain on to anyone.
- You choose what information to put on your profile and it is your responsibility to control what content and information to share with your friends, with other members and what to make publicly available.
- Our responsibility is to provide you with the privacy tools to be able to control your information, to comply with relevant regulations, and to help you share and easily access valuable content, functionality and information.
- We will only use information, content, data and statistics to provide the services outlined in the Terms of Service (which can be read here).
- Information Collection and Use
Capacitybuilders collects personally identifiable information when you register as a member.
When you register with Capacitybuilders, we ask for your name, e-mail address, city, and country, as well as other optional information. Once you register with Capacitybuilders and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
Capacitybuilders also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Capacitybuilders cookie information and the page you requested.
Capacitybuilders uses information for three general purposes: to customize the information/content you see, to fulfil your requests for certain services, and to contact you when you request it.
When you use Capacitybuilders, you may set up your personal profile, form relationships, send messages, perform searches and queries, form groups, add content, use applications and transmit information through various channels. We collect this information so that we can provide you the service and offer personalized features. In most cases, we retain it so that, for instance, you can return to view prior messages you have sent or easily see your friend list.
You post User Content (as defined in the Terms of Service) on the Site at your own risk. Although we allow you to set control the information and content you share through privacy options that limit access to your pages and who sees the content you post, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of other Users with whom you may choose to share your pages and information. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that User Content you post on the Site will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of User Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other Users have copied or stored your User Content.
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
Capacitybuilders will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Capacitybuilders may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate our Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific services.
Capacitybuilders may set and access Capacitybuilders cookies on your computer, used to identify your member account and to allow for the proper functioning of the site and services.
- Editing your Information and Preferences
As a member, Capacitybuilders gives you the ability to edit your information and options at any time, including whether you want Capacitybuilders to send you correspondence.
Capacitybuilders may amend this policy from time to time. If we do so all changes will notified on this page.
- Data Protection
- Children Under Age 13
Capacitybuilders does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for Capacitybuilders or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on Capacitybuilders. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
- Contact Details:
Capacity Builders (UK) Limited. Registered in England No: 5708912
Registered office: 77 Paradise Circus Birmingham B1 2DT