- << back to organisations
National Council for Voluntary Organisations
NCVO is a lobbying organisation which represents the views of its members, and the wider voluntary sector to government, the European Union and other bodies. We are also at the cutting edge of research into, and analysis of, the voluntary sector.
We campaign on generic issues affecting the voluntary sector and wider civil society, such as the role of the voluntary organisations in public service delivery and the future of local government.
NCVO has over 8000 members ranging from large household name charities to small local community groups.
- Address: Regent's Wharf 8 All Saints Street London N1 9RL
- Email enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 020 7713 6161
- Revenue streams: Grants, Income from services and/or products
- Legal structure: Charity
- Website: http://www.ncvo-vol.org.uk
- Website RSS feed: http://www.ncvo-vol.org.uk/news/rss.xml
- Location: National
- Topic: Financial management Leadership and governance Policy, development and influence
- Tags: civil society charity voluntary sector infrastructure membership research policy development and influence