Important note: When posting case studies, these will only be accepted on our site with photos. When submitting photos you are agreeing that these photos can be used by others under our copy license agreement.
We are keen to benefit from your expertise via the online debates, email groups, and your case studies. We particularly welcome contributions that offer a new view point or expertise to the subject being discussed. Note the following guidelines below:
• The SDC may also contribute, but will not respond to questions. So please contact the secretariat directly for questions to the SDC.
• Advertisements for products or services, or contributions that appear to be lobbying will not be posted unless considered generally helpful.
• Our forums, calendars etc are post-moderated. The SDC will edit or delete messages in cases where these guidelines have been breached, or to keep messages short or to delete offensive language. Personal email addresses are not included in submissions.
• We do not guarantee to post all contributions and are often selective about those we choose.
• The opinions expressed in the forums or case studies do not necessarily represent the views of the SDC.
The SDC may forward the information you contribute to this website to government departments so that your contribution can be taken into account.
In submitting your contributions to SDC, you are accepting that you or the organization with which you are affiliated hold all rights to this information and have authority to submit it. You are also granting the SDC permission to publish it on online along with your name, and the name of the affiliated organization (if applicable). And you are accepting that other people can use this information under our copy license agreement.
We strive to manage and maintain an accurate site. However, we cannot guarantee the facts and veracity of any claims made on the site and are not responsible or liable for results that arise out of the use of any materials on the site.
All information contributed is considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we reserve the right to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and use this information for any purpose. The outside party retains the copyright on the materials it posts, but agrees that SDC will have a license to use the posting without payment to the outside party.