Local authority collected waste management statistics for England – provisional quarter 1 of 2010/11
National Statistics on local authority collected waste management were published today by Defra according to the arrangements approved by the UK Statistics Authority.
These latest statistics show that urban background ozone has decreased for two consecutive years while the long-term decrease of urban background particulate concentrations has levelled off over the same period.
Defra today published new guidance to help companies describe the environmental credentials of their products in a way that people find easier to understand.
- New deputy chair for Natural England 1 Feb
- Changing climate, changing infrastructure 28 Jan
- New direction for England’s public forest estate 27 Jan
- New advisory panel to appoint ‘transition trustees’ for new waterways charity 26 Jan
- New look for Science Advisory Council 26 Jan
- Review of cormorant licensing regime announced 25 Jan
- Agricultural revolution needed to fight food shortages 24 Jan