What's on this page?
- Forgotten your password, account locked, or having problems logging in?
- New Civil Contract 2010
- About LSC Online
- How to use this section
- System availability
- LSC Online Support availability
- LSC Online performance
Please take a look at our Quick Guide to ‘Logging in and resetting your password’, which you can find in the Documents panel on the right-hand side of this page.
It tells you what do in case you have forgotten your password, your account has been locked, or you are otherwise having problems logging in.
New Civil Contract 2010
The LSC will be operating the 2007 Civil Unified and 2010 Standard Civil Contracts alongside each other from 15 November 2010. The categories of work your office(s) delivers will determine what Contractual arrangements are applicable.
Across your organisation you may have a number of different offices operating under the existing 2007 Civil Unified Contract, the 2010 Standard Civil Contract or a combination of both. Please take care to ensure you report your work correctly according to the new reporting rules for all offices in your organisation.
For more information please visit the System and service updates page, or take a look at either the 'Quick Guide to the Civil 2010 changes' or the 'Detailed Guide to the Civil 2010 changes' document on the right-hand side of this page. A list of procurement areas and access points can also be found on the right-hand side of the page, as can a list of courts associated with the Housing Possession Court Duty Scheme.
LSC Online is the online portal through which you can access all of the LSC’s eBusiness applications.
Currently these applications comprise:
- Contracted Work & Adminitration (CWA) - Billing system that allows you to submit your monthly civil and criminal controlled work via a secure website. It also allows management of all your LSC Online users. Download the Bulkload Spreadsheet from the Using the bulkload spreadsheet page.
- Electronic Management Information (MI) - a web-based management information tool that allows the LSC to share with individual providers financial statements relating to their LSC Contract(s). The LSC is currently in the process of launching this application to providers using an incremental, 'wave', roll-out.
- CCLF Online - System for submissions of Crown Court claims under the Litigator Graduated Fee Scheme.
- eForms - This system allows providers to submit the following forms electronically: Civil CLS POA 1. Criminal CDS 4, 5 (incorporating CDS 1,2 and 3) and CDS 7. The LSC is currently in the process of launching this application to providers using an incremental, 'wave', roll-out.
The LSC Online Portal is available between 7am and 7pm Monday to Saturday (except bank holidays). The service is also available outside these hours, but may be subject to maintenance. The core hours may be reviewed and changed depending on the system usage.
LSC Online Support is open from 9:00 until 17:30 Monday to Friday (except bank holidays). During opening hours we aim to:
- 1. Answer telephone calls within 30 seconds
- 2. Resolve 80% of logged telephone calls within 8 working hours (one day)
Please notify us of system problems as soon possible, by:
- taking a screenshot of any error messages that you get
- making your submission as early as possible in the month; this allows more time to resolve any questions about your submission
- ensuring your LSC Online users undertake the appropriate training to use the system
- logging off LSC Online by clicking 'log off', rather than using the cross in the top right–hand corner of the screen; this will help to preserve system performance
You should also ensure that the following system requirements are met by:
- downloading the latest version of the bulkload spreadsheet from the Using the bulkload spreadsheet page
- installing the most up to date LSC upgrades provided by your software vendor, if your files are produced on a case management system.
LSC Online performance
A brief report outlining the performance of LSC Online (CWA) and LSC Online Support during the last quarter can be found in the 'Documents' section on the right-hand side of this page.Back to top.
Last updated: 25 January 2011