One stop shop for resource efficiency
Read the latest resource efficiency news from WRAP in our quarterly Stakeholder Briefing
How can we help you?
- Review of the Year 2009/10 20 July 2010
- WRAP Annual Report & Consolidated Accounts 2009/10 20 July 2010
- China market sentiment survey report 2010 22 Feb 2010
- Stakeholder Briefing - Issue 3 18 Feb 2010
- 300g bottle design 9 Feb 2010
- WRAP Paper market situation report Feb2010 4 Feb 2010
- Meeting the UK climate change challenge: The contribution of resource efficiency - Full report 4 Nov 2009
- Review of activities for year ended 31 March 2009 14 July 2009
- The food we waste 07 July 2008
- Health effects report - full report 30 July 2009
A sector-wide voluntary agreement to improve sustainable construction.
Tools and guidance to help design teams in buildings and civil engineering projects.
Plan and implement waste management and recovery.
A voluntary agreement between WRAP and major UK grocery organisations that supports less packaging and food waste ending up in household bins.
A new voluntary agreement between WRAP and the UK Home Improvement sector which aims to reduce packaging and waste has been launched.
- The Scottish Government
- Northern Ireland Executive
- The Welsh Assembly Government
- Association for Organics Recycling
- Business Link
- British Retail Consortium
- British Glass
- Centre for Remanufacturing and Reuse
- Construction Resources & Waste Platform
- Action Sustainability
- BREW Centre for Local Authorities
16 February, London
Join WRAP for a partnership working workshop at the BASE event in London. Find out more here.
7 February 2011
WRAP Cymru launches REMake: a voucher scheme to help manufacturing SMEs in Wales introduce or increase the use of recycled materials in products, processes or packaging.
9 November 2010
New research sets out the contribution resource efficiency could make to conserving water and scarce materials in the UK.