By postFirst–tier Tribunal (Environment)
General Regulatory Chamber
PO BOX 9300
0845 600 0877
0116 249 4253
If you need help or an explanation of our procedures you are welcome to contact us.
Please note that the telephone number is a customer service switchboard that answers calls for more than one Tribunal. You will need to ask to speak to the Environment Tribunal Team at Leicester.
Your guide to making a complaint or comment on our service
How you can help us
You can help by telling us:
- what you like about our service
- how you would like us to improve our service and
- how you believe that we have not met our usual standards.
How we aim to help you
Once we have received your comment or complaint, we aim to:
- Reply to you within 10 working days. (a working day is when our office is open.)
- Advise you within two working days if a full reply cannot be given within those 10 days.
We treat all comments and complaints seriously and might contact you to ask for your comments about how we dealt with your query.
We will use your comments and complaints to help us to make improvements to our service.
Please note that we cannot consider comments or complaints about the Tribunal’s decision on an application or appeal. If you are not satisfied with the decision of an application or appeal, please seek legal advice.
A Positive Step Forward
Your guide to giving feedback
This leaflet explains how you can comment on, pay a compliment or complain about any aspect of our administrative service to you. We welcome your feedback and will use it to develop and improve our services.
- A Positive Step Forward – Your guide to giving feedback (Adobe PDF file size 60kb)
- A Positive Step Forward – Your guide to giving feedback – Welsh Version (Adobe PDF file size 92kb)