Research Administration and Promotion
KARC has active and flexible approaches towards the establishment, revision, and management of research centers. Its aim is to stimulate research activities in diverse fields while improving efficiency and speed.
Offices of Research Administration (Japanese only)
The Offices of Research Administration provide information to researchers in areas such as research resources, research environments, and opportunities for research subsidies from inside and outside the University (public calls for subsidy applications), and also offers a variety of other support services including negotiation and completion of contracts for joint or commissioned researches, management of research expenses and research spaces, and compilation and presentation of research results. The offices are located at the 7 campuses as shown below.
- Mita Office of Research Administration
- Hiyoshi Office of Research Administration
- Yagami Office of Research Administration
- Shinanomachi Office of Research Administration
- Shonan Fujisawa Office of Research Administration
- K-FRECS (Shin-Kawasaki Frontier Research & Education Collaborative Square)
- Institute for Advanced Biosciences (Tsuruoka Town Campus of Keio)
For inquiries about Industry-Academia Collaboration:
For media inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other inquiries: http://www.keio.ac.jp/english/contact_us/index.html