- Care proceedings reform
- Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007
- Data protection
- EU funding
- Flu pandemic
- Forced labour
- Forced marriage
- Forms of address
- Freedom of information
- Funding for the victim and witness voluntary sector
- Human rights
- Justice impact test
- Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Mentally disordered offenders
- Pleural plaques former claimants payment scheme
- Referral orders
- Regulatory offences
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act
Mental Capacity Act 2005
This section contains guidance for legal and other professionals working within the framework of the Mental Capacity Act, and consists of:
This practice direction details the fixed costs and remuneration that can be claimed by solicitors and public authorities.
Useful guidance and information such as practitioners guides and articles produced by professionals working within the framework of the act.
Orders of interest made by the Court of Protection under the Mental Capacity Act since 1 October 2007.