How We Can Help
Free Support for investors – how can we help you
Yorkshire Forward is the regional development agency for Yorkshire and Humber. Our goal is to make Yorkshire and Humber a better place to live, work and invest, and to ensure that our region is able to compete on the domestic and global stage. International business is key to our economic growth and our priority is to grow the international competitiveness of the region by positioning Yorkshire and Humber as a dynamic location for global businesses.
Yorkshire Forward’s International Business Team role is to provide you with the best possible information to make an investment decision and to identify relevant business opportunities that match your business needs.
With commercial teams based in offices around the world, and a dedicated international business team based in Leeds, UK we offer a single point of contact for companies looking to invest in Yorkshire and Humber, UK.
From new market opportunities to first time investments and expansions, joint ventures and acquisitions to R&D collaborations, we offer FREE support and assistance for every phase of your investment.
We are headquartered in Leeds, UK and our overseas offices are located in:
Europe (including Belgium, France, Germany and Ireland)
As one of Europe’s fastest growing business centres, Yorkshire and Humber offers overseas companies a superb opportunity to access the academic excellence and industry expertise that has established Yorkshire and Humber as one of the leading European centre’s for innovation in some of the world’s fastest growing industry sectors.
The International Business Team are experienced professional advisers that are equipped to provide help and support on the full range of investment factors. We can:
• Carry out initial research tailored to your specific needs, and deliver a bespoke response;
• Identify the best site and property options that meet your requirements, from land for design and build to high specification technology incubation units;
• Advise on the most appropriate financial investment packages;
• Provide tailored information on supply chains, skills, training, recruitment, industry strengths, costs of doing business, and living in the region;
• Identify and provide introductions to industry networks and business professionals;
Subscribe to our Enewsletter