Cymraeg | Access Keys | Site Map | Feedback
Online Services
Advanced search

Further Information

Money Claim Online system

Conditions of use

Customer Help Desk

Other useful contact information

Guidance for using Money Claim Online

Money Claim Online system

Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) –
Help people resolve their legal, money and other problems by providing free information and advice from over 3200 locations.

Legal Services Commission (LSC) –
Run the legal aid scheme in England and Wales and provide information, advice and legal representation to help people access justice. The CLS is a network of organisations that funds, provides and promotes civil legal services from general information to advice and representation.

Community Legal Advice –
The helpline of the CLS whose website offers a free, confidential and impartial advice service paid for by legal aid. They can help with advice on debt and legal problems such as family breakdown, debt and housing. You can also contact them on 0845 3454345.

Consumer Credit Counselling Service (CCCS) –
A registered charity offering free, confidential advice and support to anyone worried about debt. You can also contact them on 0800 138 1111.

National Mediation Helpline –
Provide a simple, low cost method of resolving a wide range of disputes with the help of an impartial 3rd party. You can also contact them on 0845 6030809.

ADRnow –
An information website giving an overview of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) schemes in the UK. Run by the Advice Service Alliance (ASA), a registered charity and the umbrella body for independent not-for-profit advice networks in the UK.

Directgov –
Website provides easy access to public services and information delivered by the UK government.

Business Link –
A free business advice and support service, available online and through local advisers.

The Insolvency Service (IS) –
Based at a network of 38 Official Receiver offices throughout England & Wales, the IS administers and investigates affairs of bankrupts, companies & partnerships wound up by the court and acts as trustee/liquidator where no private sector insolvency practitioner is appointed. Also provides information to the public on insolvency and redundancy matters.

Companies House –
Provide a searchable index of names and addresses of over 2 million registered UK companies.

Registry Trust Ltd (RTL) –
Keep the Register of Judgments, Orders and Fines on behalf of the Lord Chancellor. Registers containing county court judgments, High Court Judgments and other orders can be searched on payment of the appropriate fee.

^ Top
This page was last updated on 5 May, 2010. Web team.
Contact us. Terms and conditions.