Cymraeg | Access Keys | Site Map | Feedback
Information About...
Advanced search

Welsh Version

Welsh version of this page

Further Information

Contact us Charter Mark Court Charter Guide to E-mailing the Courts

Making a complaint

Leaflet EX343 provides guidance which explains what to do if you feel unhappy with the service you have received from the administrative staff or with any procedural aspect of your case. Each complaint we receive gives us the opportunity to put things right.

If you are not satisfied with the standard of service you have received you should in the first instance write to the Manager of the relevant court or office. The Manager will look into the complaint and provide you with a reply. If you are not satisfied with the response you receive, please ask the office you are complaining about to tell you who next to contact.

For the County Court Bulk Centre (Traffic Enforcement Centre, Bulk Centre, Centralised Attachment of Earnings, Money Claim Online, Possession Claim Online) complaints may be escalated to the Bulk Centre Manager.

Bulk Centre Complaints

^ Top
This page was last updated on 19 July, 2010 . Web team.
Contact us . Terms and conditions.