Contact us

This page contains the contact details for the Court Funds Office, Official Solicitor and Public Trustee.

Select the office that you wish to contact from the options on the right of the screen.

If you would like to provide feedback or make a complaint, please do so from the contact page of the office to which your feedback or complaint is directed.

If you have an enquiry which directly relates to our website, please e-mail our Customer Services Team.