- Accessibility help
- Text size:
Lesson Starters - Fair Trade: Football Manufacture
This short video for KS3 citizenship lessons shows how fair trade practices are affecting the lives of Pakistani villagers who manufacture footballs.
The villagers outline the financial and educational benefits of fair trade for themselves and their children.
This short case study illustrates how fair trade affects the people it is designed to help.
- Published: 02 March 2010
Related videos from Teachers tv
- Play VideoHow Antarctica could be affected by industrial exploitation
- Play VideoThe work of TAs at a pupil referral unit
- Play VideoAdvice on how to help pupils improve their personal hygiene
- Play VideoHow fair trade is affecting the lives of Pakistani villagers
- Play VideoCalculating the probability of picking a particular chocolate