CLLD consultant folder
Guidance and materials to aid Communication, Language and Literacy Development (CLLD) consultants' action planning for targeted schools.
This is done through central continuing professional development (CPD) and personalised CPD in schools using a coaching model.
CLLD programme: Consultant calendar 2009–10
The consultant calendar is a detailed timeline that describes and details the structure of consultant support and local authority action across the school year for settings and schools. It is organised in an accessible format of themes and relevant appendices and captures the best practice of CLLD consultants and others in LAs across the country.
It is intended to be used be used by the local authority to:
- determine the deployment of consultants
- establish focused programme plans at school and LA level
- support LA monitoring and evaluation processes including data analysis
- uphold aligned working across phase teams at operational and strategic level
- support schools to self sustain the early reading agenda.