- Accessibility help
- Text size:
Securing level 3 in mathematics
- Publication date:
- Apr 2009
- Education adviser, Headteacher, Local authority staff, Senior leadership team (SLT), Subject leader, Teacher
- Assessment resources, Attainment Targets, Continuing professional development (CPD), Guidance, Leadership, Lesson resources, Management resources, Planning resources, Progression, Training materials, Teaching and learning
- Booklet, Key resource
This publication is available as a PDF file (1.9 MB).
Booklet addressing six key areas in mathematics that children must secure in order to attain level 3. It sets out standards to be achieved and suggests teaching approaches, relevant intervention materials, teaching and learning resources and assessment prompts.
This booklet is supported by What I can do in mathematics - level 3, which takes the assessment checklist and presents it in a form that can be used in the classroom with space for children to record their mathematical working and answers.
This publication may be available to order from:
- This publication is only available for download.
In this section
- Securing level 3 in mathematics
- Overcoming barriers in mathematics Helping children move from level 1 to level 2
- Overcoming barriers in mathematics Helping children move from level 2 to level 3
- Overcoming barriers in mathematics helping children move from level 4 to level 5
- Securing level 2 in mathematics
- Securing level 4 in mathematics
- Securing level 5 in mathematics