DSA Direct email alerts: news direct to you, when you want it
The Driving Standards Agency (DSA) now offers you a convenient way to keep up to date with news and changes by email alerts. You can sign up, free of charge, for email alerts about specific topic areas that DSA deals with.
Alerts are available for:
- news and social media
- learning to drive and ride
- driver and rider trainers
- the Highway Code
How to subscribe or change your existing subscription options
1. go to the sign-up page
2. enter your email address
3. choose your subscription options
4. let us know where in Great Britain you are and what type of tests you’re interested in (optional)
5. choose which alerts you’d like to get from the Highways Agency and the Met Office (optional)
This service is managed on behalf of DSA by GovDelivery. If you have trouble receiving subscription alerts or subscribing and unsubscribing to lists, please contact email@example.com.