Satisfaction survey findings14/09/10
We want TQS assessment to challenge thinking and drive improvements - and to do that we need to make sure that assessments are delivered to a high standard of quality. For that reason we seek feedback quarterly from providers who have recently completed assessment.
The survey asks providers to rate a range of different aspects of the assessment process on a scale of 1 to 6 (where 6 is high). We've recently completed the latest wave of the survey and can share the feedback from all 138 surveys so far completed.
- The data gives us a positive overall picture on satisfaction with assessment, with high ratings offered for most stages of the process. Feedback points to a generally well managed, orderly assessment process, which adds significant value to providers' organisations.
- The helpfulness and clarity of the information made available to applicants prior to their registration (Applicant Guide, training events, TQS website etc) was rated well, but with some areas for improvement - which are being acted upon.
- The two Certification Bodies - who manage assessments - are currently rated at 4.7 out of 6 for their administration, 4.7 out of 6 for their communication and 4.6 out of 6 for their overall management of the assessment process.
- Provider feedback tells us that TQS Assessors are professional, thorough, and know what they're doing. Feedback on their application, after assessment is complete, is valued very highly by providers.
- Providers set high expectations of impact, but these are typically fulfilled: impact expected before assessment was rated at 4.7 out of 6; impact experienced following assessment stood at 4.6.
The chart below presents the overall picture of satisfaction across all 138 completed surveys.
Ratings are presented regardless of providers' certification outcome or the CB responsible for their assessment.
For more information on the satisfaction survey, contact the Managing Body, CFE, using email@example.com.