In this section you will find further information on the Standard to help you decide if it's right for your organisation. Below you will find benefits, FAQs and guidance.
Benefits of the Standard
“The Training Quality Standard helps us punch above our weight – it raises the bar quite substantially”
The Employee Development Forum
The Training Quality Standard can help you as a small business to;
- Enhance customer relationships
- Create a competitive advantage
- Challenge sector thinking
- Enhance reputation and;
- Increase customer satisfaction.
You can benefit from the Training Quality Standard just by applying for it. It can help your organisation by:
- Providing the structure and opportunity to think about your strategy, approaches, and results in delivering training and development solutions to employers
- Recognising good practice
- Offering a robust, independent view of your achievements in terms of quality, capability and performance
- Gaining recognition from employers you have worked with
- Informing you about your future development and help you maintain a high level of quality in your training provision.
Further benefits come through successfully achieving Certification. The TQS:
- Shows employers that you are among the best for delivering training solutions; and has the potential to increase business via employers’ recognition of your high quality training
- Demonstrates your responsiveness and expertise within the training sector
- Demonstrates your progression, achievement, and commitment to continuous improvement to your staff and other stakeholders
Learn the answers to some of the frequently asked questions (FAQs) by Small Training Providers regarding TQS here.
Please follow the above link to see hints and tips for small training providers