In this section you will find further information on the Standard to help you decide if it's right for your organisation. Below you will find benefits and FAQs.
Benefits of the Standard
“Our customers see our Certification as a statement about the quality and responsiveness of our provision … Without hesitation we would recommend that other organisations apply for the Standard - Our experience of the Certification process has been extremely positive and rewarding.”
Vicki Bonnett, Director of Hospitality
Training Partnership Ltd
The Training Quality Standard can help you as a provider to;
- Enhance customer relationships
- Create a competitive advantage
- Challenge sector thinking
- Enhance reputation and;
- Increase customer satisfaction
You can benefit from the Training Quality Standard just by applying for it. It can help your organisation:
- Provide the structure and opportunity to think about your strategy, approaches, and results in delivering training and development solutions to employers
- Recognise good practice.
- Offer a robust, independent view of your achievements in terms of quality, capability and performance
- Gain recognition from employers you have worked with
- Inform you about your future development and help you maintain a high level of quality in your training provision.
Further Benefits come through successfully achieving Certification. The Standard:
- Shows employers that you are among the best for delivering training solutions and has the potential to increase business via employers’ recognition of your high quality training
- Demonstrates your responsiveness and expertise within the training sector
- Demonstrates your progression, achievement, and commitment to continuous improvement to your staff and other stakeholders
“TQS gives us a commercial edge and advantage over competitors”
- Read about how to apply here.
- Read a case study from a TQS certificated college.
Learn the answers to some of the frequently asked questions (FAQs) regarding TQS here.