Support for site-based projects
Work on individual projects with a single client is about providing independent advice, support and, in some cases, mentoring. That project could be a building, masterplan, strategic framework or public space.
Typical activities can include:
- establishing the client’s needs and aspirations for a project
- developing a clear vision and a strong brief
- developing a quality-led approach to procurement, including criteria for selecting and evaluating a skilled design team (or development partner) as part of a bidding process
- assisting with evaluation of tenders and selection of preferred partner
- briefing design teams and reviewing progress.