We are affiliated with eight independent regional design review panels and work with them to provide consistent and good quality design advice across England.
We work together to allocate schemes that are submitted for design review to either our design review panel or one of the affiliated panels. We share information on incoming schemes to ensure that they are reviewed at the appropriate level.
Find out more about the network of affiliated design review panels below, or read the terms of agreement for detailed information.
Where are the affiliated panels?
The affiliated panels and the organisations that support them are listed below. Visit their websites to find out more about their work and panel members:
- South East design review panel
Kent Architecture Centre
- East of England design review panel
Inspire East, the regional centre of excellence for the East of England
- South West design review panel
Creating Excellence, the regional centre of excellence for the South West
- West Midlands design review panel
MADE, the Architecture Centre for the West Midlands
- East Midlands design review panel
Opun, The Architecture and Built Environment Centre for the East Midlands
- North West design review panel
- North East design review panel
Ignite, the regional centre of excellence for sustainable communities
- Yorkshire and Humber design review panel