Department for Transport and Non Departmental Public Bodies (NDPB) structure charts and organisational data
Organisation structure charts (organograms) include:
- structure of the department/body down to directorate level
- positions of all Senior Civil Servant (SCS) Pay Band 2 and above (or equivalent)
- names of SCS Pay Band 2 and above
- salaries of all Pay Band 2 and above
- job titles of SCS Pay Band 1 and 1A (or equivalent)
- reporting numbers of staff within directorates (FTE) and total salary costs of SCS1 teams
Organisational data CSV files include:
- SCS staff posts - name, grade, job title, team function, parent department, organisation, unit, contact details, reports, salary cost of reports
Department for Transport
- Department for Transport organogram (PDF - 782 KB)
- Department for Transport SCS staff posts (CSV - 91 KB)
British Transport Police Authority
- British Transport Police Authority organogram (PDF - 14 KB)
- British Transport Police Authority SCS staff posts (CSV - 3 KB)
Directly Operated Railways
- Directly Operated Railways organogram (PDF - 77 KB)
- Directly Operated Railways SCS staff posts (CSV - 3 KB)
High Speed Two (HS2) Ltd
Northern Lighthouse Board and Trinity House Lighthouse Service
- Northern Lighthouse Board organogram (PDF - 13 KB)
- Trinity House Lighthouse Service organogram (PDF - 13 KB)
- Northern Lighthouse Board and Trinity House Lighthouse Service SCS staff posts (CSV - 5 KB)
Railway Heritage Committee
Renewable Fuels Agency
Help accessing downloadable file formats
Most publications are available in portable document format (PDF) or rich text format (RTF) for downloading and reading offline. PDF files may only be compatible with the latest version of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader .
People with visual difficulties may find it useful to learn about improving the accessibility of Acrobat documents at the Adobe Accessibility Resource Centre .
For information about RTF and zip files please visit help with downloads.
If you are unable to access a publication, please contact us to organise a suitable alternative format.
For related documents, pages and internet links, see the column on the right.