1. Your attention is drawn to the terms and conditions applicable to the Ministry of Defence website.
2. The Ministry of Defence cannot accept any liability for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur as a result of the use of this document or the website from which it has been saved, downloaded or opened.
3. Information contained on the website may change from time to time. Consequently the Ministry of Defence will not be liable for any damage or loss resulting any inaccuracy in this document or where information accessible through this website changes or has changed.
4. The Ministry of Defence is not responsible for the content or reliability of other websites the website or the electronic version of this document may link to and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
5. The Ministry of Defence will use its reasonable endeavours to minimise any downtime of the website but will not be liable for any loss or damage as a result of you or a third party not being able to access the electronic version of this document, the website or the information contained therein or any part of it or them.
6. The website and this document are intended to provide general information only for the guidance of prospective purchasers. No part of the website or this document constitutes an offer of sale or services or is intended to create any kind of contract between the Ministry of Defence and any other party. Every effort has been taken to ensure that any details and measurements included within this document or any particulars listed on the site are accurate. However it should be noted that any such details and measurements are approximate only and are only a general guide to the property. Property particulars are produced in accordance with the Property Misdecriptions Act 1991 and should not be construed as a contract or offer. Details shown in any particulars or in this document regarding property details, dimensions, plans, references to condition, service charges, ground rent, permissions for the use and occupation of the premises, photos, distance and other details cannot be guaranteed fully accurate and prospective purchasers must not rely on them as statements of fact or representations and must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy.
7. All material provided on the website or contained in this document in relation to Government information, properties products and services, as well as third party information, properties, products and services is provided 'as is', without any representation or endorsement made, and without any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for purposes, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
8. The Ministry of Defence is not offering and will not pay any agents or principals a finders fee in relation to the introduction of the premises by any third party and will not pay commission or any other payment whatsoever to the agent of any future buyer.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales; it is their courts that have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims and disputes arising in relation to or out of the website or this document. However information specifically related to properties provided on the website or in this document will be governed by the laws of England and Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland depending on the location of the property in question and these will be the courts having exclusive jurisdiction in any claims or disputes arising out of the provisions of this information.
10. For any issues relating to the Freedom of Information Act, please refer to the Freedom of Information Home Page.