In recognition of Visa's longstanding support of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games, we are proud to accept only Visa payment cards (debit, credit and prepaid). We also welcome payment by cheque. Support from our sponsors is crucial to the staging of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games and the operation of organisations throughout the Olympic Movement.
How will I be able to pay for merchandise online if I don't have a Visa card?
As well as accepting Visa cards we are also pleased to be able to accept payment by cheque. To make a cheque payment please follow these simple steps.
To complete your cheque order please print this form using the print order button or; by clicking file then print in your browser.
To make a payment by cheque please follow the simple steps below.
- After placing the items you wish to purchase in your basket select the checkout option.
- On the shopping basket page click the 'Checkout now' button.
- Enter your delivery details, select your required delivery method and continue checkout.
- Enter your billing details and select the cheque option.
- Confirm your order.
- Please click the print order button to get a copy of your order and delivery details.
- To ensure that there is no delay in processing your order please ensure the following:
- Write clearly in block capitals
- Your cheque has been made payable to 'The London 2012 shop'
- You have written the cheque for the full amount in both words and figures, and they are for the same amount
- The cheque has the correct days date on it including the year (we cannot accept post dated cheques)
- The cheque has been signed by the account holder
- Please send your completed cheque with your order form to the address below.
The London 2012 Shop
Please note we are only able to accept cheques in Pounds Sterling and we are unable to reserve your products until we have received your completed order form and cheque. Next day delivery is applicable once your cheque has been cashed.
How do I apply for a Visa card if I don't already have one?
There are a number of simple and easy ways for customers who do not currently have a Visa card to obtain one. The easiest way to obtain a Visa card is to contact your existing bank which will be able to help you select and apply for the Visa card that most suits your needs. Alternatively, anyone can purchase a Visa prepaid card from a Visa card issuer. A Visa prepaid card can be used immediately. Please visit the Visa website for details.