UK Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
Mark Prisk announces a review into how we can grow Advanced Manufacturing in the UK
The path to strong, sustainable and balanced growth sets out progress on creating the right framework for growth and announces a growth review - a fundamental review of what each part of Government is doing to create the best conditions for private sector growth.
Find out more about how we are investing in growth.
Our policy areas
All our policies aim to drive balanced and sustainable growth.
- Mark Prisk backs microfinance for small firms
Less than an hour ago
- New Anglia, Black Country and Worcestershire join Local Enterprise Partnership Network
2 hrs ago
- Reappointment of Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council Chair
10 Dec 2010
- Bargaining and Industrial Relations Prospects for 2011
2 Dec 2010
- CBI Manufacturing Dinner
29 Nov 2010
- Bilateral trade between Russia and the UK
25 Nov 2010
Real-time energy consumption
Access information on BIS gas and electricity usage and carbon emissions for yesterday, last month or last year.
View the cross-Government league table, updated daily to show energy consumption of Government headquarters.