Jump to content

Settlement checking service

This page provides details of the local authorities currently offering a checking service for settlement applications.

We have launched a pilot service where applicants for settlement using form SET(M) can make their application through a local authority. The service will be available in 12 local authorities by the end of November 2011. You can submit a SET(M) application at any participating local authority.

If you want to use the service, you must book an appointment at the local authority. The local authorities that are currently taking appointments, and their contact details, are listed alphabetically below.

We will update this page as each local authority becomes ready to take appointments.

All the information on this page has been provided to us by the local authorities. If you find any information that is incorrect, please let us know.