What structure and approach could be used to develop the Framework?
The proposed NHS Outcomes Framework is structured around five high level outcome domains. These are intended to cover everything the NHS is there to do. These five domains are:
1. Preventing people from dying prematurely
2. Enhancing the quality of life for people with long-term conditions
3. Helping people to recover from episodes of ill health or injury
4. Ensuring people have a positive experience of care
5. Treating and cating for people in a safe environment and protecting them from avoidable harm
Further information can be found in the consultation document on page 14, paragraph 2.25.
Please add your comments below.