What are the principles that should underpin the NHS Outcomes Framework?
The proposed principles that will guide the development of the NHS Outcomes Framework are:
- Accountability and transparency
- Focused on what matters to patients and healthcare professionals
- Promoting excellence and equality
- Focused on outcomes that the NHS can influence but working in partnership with other public services where required
- Internationally comparable
- Evolving over time
Further information can be found in the consultation document on page 10, paragraph 2.6.
Please add your comments below.