The evidence teams in Becta's Strategy and Policy directorate lead, co-ordinate and analyse evidence and data on all aspects of technology in education.
We work with the research community to:
- measure the impact of technology on stakeholders
- assess progress in adoption and use
- build evidence on the realisation of benefits
- provide analysis to support policy
- provide research and analysis to support future policy direction
The two links below list the projects by years.
- The Computers for Pupils Evaluation
- Year published - 2010
- The CfP was a targeted programme that provided funding through schools for Key Stage 3 and 4 pupils ...
- Managed research 2008/9
- In April 2008, Becta launched a major research programme to support the Harnessing Technology strategy. ...
- Managed research 2007/8
- Evidence and data on all aspects of technology in education. ...