Advanced search

UK in Egypt

London 12:09, 15 Nov 2010
Cairo 14:09, 15 Nov 2010


We no longer issue standard (10 year) British passports at this Embassy. You now need to apply for your passport at our Regional Passport Processing Centre in France. The Regional Passport Processing Centre website will tell you everything you need to know about applying for a new or replacement British passport.

Why have we done this? Please see this leaflet [PDF, 77.0 Kb] for all the changes related to the way we issue passports overseas.  If you need to travel urgently and your standard passport is not available we may be able to help you with emergency travel documentation:

Please call the Consular Section of the Embassy and explain that you need to travel urgently.

Share this with:

See also