The Becta website will be closing on 31 January 2011.
Most of our online resources are now available under the Open Government Licence for anyone to re-use. Find out more.
Becta leads the national drive to inspire and lead the effective and innovative use of technology throughout learning.
Becta publications search results
1 to 10 of 18 Publications
- Becta: Our work, its impact
- In this publication we review the major and important activity undertaken over the last year and demonstrate just what a difference this is making to learners, parents, school teachers, empl...
- Next Generation Learning - The Implementation Plan for 2009-2012: Technology Strategy for Further Education, Skills and Regeneration - June 2009
- Revised implementation plan for delivering the Harnessing Technology strategy in the Further Education and Skills sector, 2009-2012.
- E-portfolios for apprentices: A guide for providers and employers
- A guide to understanding e-portfolio information, advice and guidance, where to find it and which is most useful for apprenticeships.
- Harnessing Technology for Next Generation Learning: Children, schools and families implementation plan 2009-2012
- This implementation plan outlines the strategic ambitions for technology in the Children, schools and families sector. The plan forms an important part of Becta's work to update 'Harnessing ...
- Enabling Next Generation Learning: Enhancing learning through technology
- This guide will help those who work with schools to support and challenge schools to make the most of technology for learning.
- Harnessing Technology Review 2008: The role of technology and its impact on education: Full report
- This report draws together findings from large-scale surveys and research studies and identifies emerging issues and challenges for ICT in education.
- Harnessing Technology Review 2008: The role of technology and its impact on education: Summary report
- This report summarises the findings from this year's Harnessing Technology Review and identifies key issues and challenges emerging from the research.
- Harnessing Technology: Next Generation Learning 2008-14: A summary
- A summary of Becta's review and revision of the original e-strategy to ensure that we are meeting the requirements of today's learners.
- Harnessing Technology: Next Generation Learning 2008-14
- Becta's review and revision of the original e-strategy to ensure that we are meeting the requirements of today's learners.
- Microsoft Vista and Office 2007: full report
- Becta has conducted a review of Microsoft's Vista and Office 2007 products. It draws conclusions on whether to upgrade, how to upgrade and document interoperability between home and school.