A New Look for Behaviour4Learning
The new 2008 website
The Behaviour4Learning website is about to change. Following consultation sessions with a number of users and non-users from the ITT sector, Behaviour4Learning has worked with the TDA over the past year to produce this brand new design for the website. The new B4L website will be available on 12th August onwards and you will see a number of changes which include:
- A refreshed look and feel to the Behaviour4Learning website.
- A new navigation structure/menu on the top left hand side of the Home Page, "Select a category", allowing users to browse the website for articles using a new browsing structure;
- An improved Search function, "Refine results" will be available on every page on the left hand side of the screen to allow users to further filter the results based on Subject, Key Stage and Resource.
- A change of colours used across the website as a whole.
- Increased personalisation of the Behaviour4Learning site.
The original 2004 website
For those who have used Behaviour4Learning since its inception in 2004, you will recall the original appearance of the homepage (see right). Since that time the appearance of the site has changed on several occasions in order to make the resources it contains more accessible to its users.
Please note that the image used for the new home page is for illustrative purposes. The image does not represent the final version as some minor aspects of the layout might be changed.
Article published to :
Type of Resource
Article Id : 14640
Date Posted: 31/7/2008