CWA, previously known as LSC Online
Contracted Work & Administration is available through the LSC Online Portal. It was previously known as LSC Online, but LSC Online now refers to the portal through which you can access the LSC's suite of applications: CWA, MI, CCLF, and eForms.
Who can use CWA
Contracted Work & Administration is available to all providers who hold a live civil or crime contract with the Legal Services Commission. All claims for controlled work must be submitted via CWA.
The following functions are currently available:
An electronic billing service, which:
- allows providers to make monthly submissions electronically, either using the bulkload process or by entering claims line by line
- is able to calculate fees, indicating ‘exceptional’ cases
- delivers improved validation of submissions, making it easier to accurately report case outcomes and submit claims
- has an electronic notification system through which information is received on key activities relevant to contracts
A facility for System Administrators to create and maintain users
There is a single point of access to all the features available in CWA. To access the system you will need the following information:
To access LSC Online please enter the portal via the link at the top of this page.
All contracted provider offices are set up in CWA, with at least one person registered to use the service. All registered users should have been sent a username and password by email.
If you are not currently registered to use CWA your System Administrator can provide you with a username and password.
For further details how to log on to the system for the first time, please read our quick guide to logging in and resetting your password.
To maximise the features and benefits of CWA, there are currently five active user roles to choose from. From the document panel on this page, you can view and download the following two guides:
- User roles explained - provides a description for each user role
- User roles: which role do I need? - takes you through a process which helps you to choose the right role for your business needs.
- Section 4: Administration (User Guide 4 Admin v2)
on the Detailed user guides page.
CWA has a dedicated Online Support team and if you have a specific query, please contact us.
Last updated: 05 July 2010