What's on this page?
The new 2010 Standard Civil Contract takes effect on 15 November 2010 and there will be new reporting requirements across all civil categories. Providers will need change the way they report new matter starts and claims
For more information please visit the System and service updates page, or take a look at the 'Quick Guide to the Civil 2010 changes' document on the right-hand side of this page
LSC Online is the online portal through which you can access all of the LSC’s eBusiness applications.
Currently these applications comprise:
- Contracted Work & Adminitration (CWA) - Billing system that allows you to submit your monthly civil and criminal controlled work via a secure website. It also allows management of all your LSC Online users.
- Electronic Management Information (MI) - a web-based management information tool that allows the LSC to share with individual providers financial statements relating to their LSC Contract(s). The LSC is currently in the process of launching this application to providers using an incremental, 'wave', roll-out.
- CCLF Online - System for submissions of Crown Court claims under the Litigator Graduated Fee Scheme.
- eForms - This system allows providers to submit the following forms electronically: Civil CLS POA 1. Criminal CDS 4, 5 (incorporating CDS 1,2 and 3) and CDS 7. The LSC is currently in the process of launching this application to providers using an incremental, 'wave', roll-out.
The main pages in this section contain:
- Using CWA: guidance for users of the system, with a range of detailed user guides and quick user guides available. Also here are instructions on using the bulkload spreadsheet, and links to all relevant codes guidance available on the LSC website .
- Using EMI: a detailed overview of the Electronic Management Information system, with user guides and examples of financial statements included.
- Using CCLF Online: provides guidance on how to make submissions via CCLF Online.
- Using eForms - information on how to submit forms electronically using the eForms system.
- About our service: the latest information on the service, with details of system and service updates, systems' performance, and provider feedback on its running.
- Frequently asked questions: answers to common questions from providers using LSC Online, including to those concerning problems logging in and user roles.
- Software vendors: provides information on how to deliver systems compatible software with LSC Online. Also in this section are software vendor updates and a page on specifications, code guidance and fee schemes.
- Contact us: explains who to contact with specific enquiries. Please note our email addresses have now changed to 'legalservices.gsi.gov.uk', rather than 'legalservices.gov.uk'.
Last updated: 13 October 2010