- This Online Forms Service provided by The Insolvency Service which allows for the electronic
completion of bankruptcy winding up petitions and statements of affairs will be phased out from Friday 3 September 2010.
- This means that as of Friday 3 September 2010 the facility to register as a new user on the system will be
removed. Users who already have an account and are able to log in to this facility should not start new cases after 5pm, Friday 3 September.
- Cases that are already being processed must be completed as soon as possible after that date. To ensure that information
is not lost, please ensure you complete all forms by 5pm, Friday 26 November 2010.
- Users can find the Microsoft Word versions of the forms available on our website and they can be accessed by selecting
the following link Statutory and Insolvency-related forms
- The documents can still be completed on a computer and saved as working files before they are printed and taken to the
Court.The system will be shut down on Tuesday 30 November 2010 and for reasons of Data Protection, any stored data will be deleted.