Polls and surveys
This week's poll
If you could improve one thing about the buses you use, what would it be?
- If you could improve one thing about the buses you use, what would it be?
- Do the seats on the buses you travel on have enough leg room?
- The last time you bought a ticket from a rail station ticket office, in terms of time spent waiting, was it:
- Do you find rail ticket machines easy to use?
- On a bus that isn't full, should the driver wait for everyone to be seated before moving off?
- How often should bus operators be able to change routes and timetables?
- Should there be a national ban on drinking alcohol on buses?
- Were you aware that the definition of ‘on time’ has an allowance of five to ten minutes – meaning a train can arrive nine minutes 59 seconds after its scheduled arrival time and still be recorded as on time?
- Do you think the railway industry has adequately dealt with the disruption caused by snow?
- As the government looks to extend high speed would you be willing to pay a premium to travel on a faster service (time saving 20/30 mins)?
- Do all stations need toilets?
- Do passengers need government more or less involved in bus and rail services?
- Following the Government's recent announcement, do you support the electrification of certain parts of Britain's railway network?
- If you live in England, outside of London, are you satisfied with the amount of information provided at your local bus stop?
- If you sometimes park at the railway station, which of the following best describes parking at the time you usually travel?
- When your train is significantly delayed do you claim compensation?
- Would you prefer to be called:
- Do you travel by bus?
- What kind of seating on the train do you prefer?
- Do you think the January 2008 fare rises offer value for money?
- Do you think there should be a fine for putting your feet on the seats?
- Would you pay more for a seat on the train?
- Do you support the ban on smoking at stations that came in on 1 July 2007?
- South West Trains are increasing some off peak fares into London by 20% from 20 May. How would this affect your travel behaviour?
- How well do you understand the fares system?
- Do you think stations should be staffed at all times?
- Do you think train operators should provide more services on Boxing Day?
- How do you normally buy your tickets?
- Do you think you should receive a discount if your train is replaced by a bus?
- Do you find this website useful?
- Do you usually get a seat when you travel by train?
- Do you find it easy to book advance purchase tickets?
- Do you think that you get value for money when you travel by rail?