The Document Working Taskforce is a sub-group of the e-Business Group (EBG) and acts as a technical working group to ensure coordination between international standards and the work of the EBG and UNeDocsUK in particular.
For further information about this group, please contact Sue Bravery .
Terms of Reference
This group will discuss, analyse and find the appropriate mechanisms to enable the tools and standards to be made available to ensure the widest possible implementation of UNeDocsUK by licensees.
The DWT will act as the technical working group to ensure coordination between international standards and the work of the EBG and UNeDocsUK in particular.
To input into the UNeDocsUK project covering the following: -
- provide an open forum for development issues, including tools and methodologies, FAQ, and pilot testing/programmes
- agree a priority list of documents for conversion to electronic messages
- liaison with user groups and document "owners" including other Government Departments
- close working relationship with all SITPRO licensees
- plan and organise an awareness programme and marketing plan to promote speedy and widespread adoption
The DWT is a sub-group of SITPRO's Electronic Business Group (EBG) and as such will report its progress to this Policy Group
Liaison: DWT will have a close working relationship with any appropriate standards groups.
SITPRO Licensees, software developers, Technical Standards Consultants.