This page contains resources for teachers and trainers interested in enriching learning for all.
Effective, inclusive teaching addresses the needs of all learners. This may include learners:
- with English as an additional language
- with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties
- with special educational needs
- from different ethnic backgrounds
- who are gifted and talented
- who are in care.
- The National Strategies website provides comprehensive guidance about inclusion.
- The national curriculum website contains the statutory inclusion statement and guidance about inclusion for pupils at key stages 1 and 2 and for pupils at key stages 3 and 4.
- The Teachernet website contains information about promoting equality in schools.
- Have a look our resources for teaching learners with special education needs.
Our case studies
Our Cedar Mount High School case studies cover:
Our Shepherd School case studies look at:
Last modified: 04 May 2010